Beginner motorcycle riders are faced with a pretty steep learning curve if they bite off more than they can chew right off the bat. We have reviewed just about every beginner motorcycle that a new rider would consider purchasing.
Each page has information about the motorcycle, including specifications, performance ratings, as well as our review and user comments.
Beginner Motorcycle Directory
Below are the motorcycles that we have reviewed and have information on.
- Honda CBR125R - At 125cc, the CBR125R is the smallest sportbike on the market. It is not avaialble in the USA.
- Kawasaki Ninja 250R - The smallest Ninja in Kawasaki’s lineup, the 249cc Ninja 250R is a great beginner motorcycle.
- Kawasaki Ninja 500R - The Ninja 500R is one of the most popular beginner motorcycles ever made.
- Kawasaki Ninja 650R - The jock of all trades of the Ninja Family, the Ninja 650R is one of the best all-around bikes you can buy.
- Yamaha FZ6R - New for 2009, the Yamaha FZ6R is giving new riders the chance to feel the exhilaration of a 4-cylinder engine without the price-tag to match.