Kawasaki Ninja 650R
The Kawasaki Ninja 650R is one of the “big 650′s”, with the Suzuki SV650S being the other popular motorcycle in that category. It is a stable, quick, reliable motorcycle that has build a cult-following by maintaining its ability as the jock of all trades.
Our Kawasaki Ninja 650R Articles
- 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650R Review - Our review of the excellent 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650R.
Kawasaki Ninja 650R Pictures
- TopSpeed’s 2010 Ninja 650R Pictures Page - Plenty of good pictures here.
- Sportbikez.net Ninja 650R Area - Some user pictures here.
Kawasaki Ninja 650R Specifications:
Engine Type: Four-stroke DOHC liquid-cooled parallel-twin
Bore and Stroke: 83 x 60mm
Maximum Torque: 48.5 ft-lbs @ 7,000 rpm
Compression Ratio: 11.3:1
Carbureted/Fuel Injected: Fuel injected
Ignition: Digital CDI
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Front Tire Size: 120/70-17
Rear Tire Size: 160/60-17
Wheelbase: 55.5 in
Front brake: Dual 300mm petal disc w/ 2-piston caliper
Rear brake: 220mm petal disc w/ hydraulic caliper
Seat Height: 31.1 in
Curb Weight: 440.9 lbs
Overall Height: 50.0 in
Overall Length: 82.9 in
Fuel Capacity: 4.1 gallons / 15.5 litres
Kawasaki Ninja 650R Resources
- Ninja 650R Wikipedia Entry - Lots of information about the Ninja 650R here.
- Kawasaki.com’s 650R Page - Official kawasaki.com Ninja 650R page.